All who genuinely want to engage in a conversation about improving the quality of life in our neighborhoods are welcome to comment.
Providence Good Neighbors will not delete your comments based on perspective or point-of-view. All other comments will be deleted if they:
- are abusive, off-topic, or use excessive foul language
- contain racist, sexist, homophobic, or any other slurs
- are solicitations and/or advertising for personal blogs and websites
- use thread spamming (you’ve posted the same comment elsewhere on the site).
- are posted with the explicit intention of provoking
Otherwise, bring on your thoughtful, insightful opinion on the issues or additional information on a topic. We definitely want to build a library of information for all our neighbors to access.